Leadership Columbus Alumni
The Leadership Columbus Alumni Association has two main goals: to provide opportunities for its members to meet and to keep abreast of community issues on a regular basis, and to provide a recognized source of leadership talent for the community.
LCA offers networking and social opportunities to its members through gatherings, programs, and special events. In addition, the Leadership Columbus Alumni encourages Leadership Columbus graduates to assume more significant leadership roles in the greater Columbus region. This is done through:
- Educating individuals about topics of interest and significance to the community
- Continuing education through programs and forums
- Facilitating the match of Leadership Columbus graduates with leadership needs and opportunities in the community
- Offering participation in community service projects
- Providing opportunities for Leadership Columbus graduates to address issues critical to the greater Columbus region by studying situations and implementing an appropriate course of action
- Maintaining and promoting the network of Leadership Columbus graduates
The Leadership Columbus Alumni offers all graduates of the Leadership Columbus program the opportunity to be active participants in the program long after the monthly sessions have been completed.
For an annual $125, you can remain in touch with classmates, as well as get to know members of Leadership Columbus classes through the years.
Benefits of membership include:
- Invitations to exclusive events and networking opportunities
- Admission to quarterly luncheon series
- The opportunity to take advantage of leadership opportunities offered only to LC graduates
- Quarterly electronic newsletters
- Directory of all alumni
-- ad --