Professional Consultants Program (PCP)
FREE Professional Advice for Chamber Members ONE-ON-ONE
The Professional Consultants Program is a valuable resource for small business Chamber members. The Professional Consultants Program is a FREE service to aid aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners in the many issues related to running a small business. Experts are available in many different areas including: accounting, taxes, web design, marketing, finance, insurance, legal and staffing. Consultations are one hour and must be arranged by the Chamber's Small Business Department.
Terms of Consultation:
- Must be arranged by Chamber Small Business Department Staff
- Consultants must be a Chamber member in good standing
- Cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours before the appointment time
- No shows are not rescheduled
- Consultations are private and confidential
Contact the Membership Department to set up your appointment or to learn how to become a provider in the Professional Consultants Program.
-- ad --